What is Bridges to Success?
Bridges to Success pairs individuals with a mentor/navigator to help them meet their goals on their way to self-sufficiency.
Bridges to Success is an adult mentoring program providing a person-centered approach to self-sufficiency and well-being. Participants work with mentors to create goals and a personalized plan of action to achieve individual and or family financial independence. Bridges to Success is supported by Action for a Better Community and Catholic Charities Family and Community Services.
Goals May Include:
- Advancing education and job skills
- Meeting family needs
- Creating supportive social networks
- Reducing debt/ Increasing savings and credit score
- Achieving safe and affordable housing
- Full-time employment with benefits
- Financial Management
- Physical Health
- Mental Health