The goals of our program include:
- Establish and maintain abstinence from gambling
- Create a support system that reinforces a gambling-free lifestyle
- Develop new problem-solving and coping skills
- Engage in healthy communication and functioning within the family
- Integrate Mental Health Treatment and medication support as needed
What the Program Offers
Through a range of individual, group and family sessions, clients can receive:
- Problem gambling education
- Individualized goal setting to address personal triggers to gamble
- Strategies toward the attainment of long-term abstinence
- Financial and debt management support
- Family counseling to assist the family in understanding gambling addiction and the change process.
Co-occurring Substance Use and Gambling Treatment Groups occur during the day on Monday and Thursday.
Gambling only Treatment Groups will occur in the evenings on Monday and Thursday.
Individual and Family Sessions are arranged based on individual schedules.
Gamblers Anonymous support will be available on site.
This program is only accessible to Health and Recovery Plan (HARP) eligible members of a health home, with a care manager to refer them to the programs we provide.
Please contact our intake office for more information.
Program Cost and Selection Process
Family and Community Services contracts with most commercial and Medicaid Managed Care insurance providers. Coverage for Gambling Treatment Services is covered under most outpatient benefits plans. A sliding fee scale is available if an individual is not eligible for insurance coverage.
Contact our Intake Office at for a Gambling Specific Assessment. We will assist each individual to identify their needs and coordinate with other community agencies as needed.