What the Program Offers
Intensive, home-based services are provided over a 10 to 12 week period to:
- assess the physical and emotional safety of the child(ren),
- provide evidence based treatment using Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy,
- develop/encourage a protective relationship between the non-offending parent and child victim,
- offer emotional support and clinical interventions to siblings of the child victim,
- provide a complete psychosocial assessment of the family with treatment recommendations, and
- refer the families to any identified ongoing services at case closing.
Catholic Charities Family and Community Services is a charter member of Bivona Child Advocacy Center partnership.