What the Program Offers
A variety of services are available to all clients participating in treatment at Restart. These include:
- Comprehensive evaluation for chemical dependency and co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders
- Individual, group and family treatment
- Specialized treatment tracks in Spanish for co-occurring treatment, phase 1 stabilization group, outpatient treatment, relapse prevention treatment and day rehabilitation services
- Integrated treatment for mental health and chemical dependency treatment
- Integrated trauma treatment
- Medication assisted treatment using Suboxone
- Pre-GED educational sessions
- Onsite access to a variety of support groups such as NA and AA
- Peer led recovery support groups
- Onsite TB testing – Restart medical staff
- Onsite hepatitis vaccinations through the Monroe County Health Department
- Onsite HIV testing and counseling through Trillium Health
- Mental health evaluation and medication management in collaboration with Family and Community Services's Co-occurring Mental Health Clinic
- Collaboration with the Rochester City mental health and drug courts
Our Outpatient Clinic serves adults 18 years and older with a history of substance use problems or a co-occurring mental health and substance use problem in addition to their family members.
Intake Process and Forms
Thank you for your consideration of Catholic Charities Family and Community Services! Below is the intake packet for both our Mental Health Clinic and our Restart Outpatient Clinic. In an effort to expedite the intake process, please fill out these forms and bring them with you to our Open Access Evaluation hours. Please bring your insurance card and a photo ID.
Restart Chemical Dependency Open Access Hours (79 N Clinton Ave.
Rochester, NY 14604):
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 8:30am – 11:00am
If you have any questions, please contact our intake department at (585) 262-7000.
The Program primarily utilizes Medicaid, Family Health Plus, other private health insurance coverage and if ineligible for any other insurance has the option to allow for sliding fee scale payment. Benefit assistance is provided by the program for clients who need to obtain resources.
If you have been presented with a bill, you may pay it online here: PaymentPortal (payspanhealth.com)
Family and Community Services is committed to serving all who need our support. We do not deny services based on race, color, age, gender or gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, sexual orientation or inability to pay. In this role, we work collaboratively across the team of client, clinical provider, case manager and financial team to ensure there is an appropriate program for payment. These are the current program payers who are aligned with our program offerings.